Paper Submission Deadline Paper Acceptance Notification Camera-ready Manuscript Submission Deadline
Camera-ready Manuscript submission
Camera-ready Manuscript (Final paper) will not be accepted without registration and payment in time. For each accepted paper, at least one author must register as a general participant or a student. (For example, if you have 3 accepted papers, you need make 3 registrations.)
- Both long and short papers will be considered.
- All papers should be written in English.
- Both short and long papers should be written with the following MS Word template. If you choose not to use the template, please make sure that your paper strictly adheres to these formatting instructions in the following file.
- Submitted papers MUST BE in Portable Document Format (PDF). NO OTHER FORMATS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Initial submission: From 6 to 8 pages
- Camera-ready Manuscript submission: From 6 to 8 pages
- Initial submission: From 1 to 2 pages
- Camera-ready Manuscript submission: From 2 to 4 pages
Word Template File
Please submit a pdf version of your paper (both long and short) via paper submission site.