- Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center
- Floor Map
- Awaji Island
- How to get to Awaji Yumebutai
- Restaurants in the conference site
Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center
ISCIE/ASME 2014 International Symposium on Flexible Automation(ISFA2014) will be held in The Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center, Awaji-Island, Hyogo, JAPAN.
- 1 Yumebutai AwajiCity, Hyogo, 656-2306 JAPAN
- +81-799-74-1020 / FAX: +81-799-74-1021
View Larger Map
Floor map of Conference Venue
The place where the romance of magnificent Japanese mythology and natural scenery still exist. The Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center is a resort and conference center surrounded by a rich natural environment. In cooperation with the adjoining The Westin Awaji Island, we offer a wide variety of options for your activities and parties that you cannot experience anywhere else but in Awaji. The location is easily accessible from Kobe and Osaka via the Akashi Kaikyo Oohashi Bridge: the longest suspension bridge in the world. Public Bus services from the Kansai International Airport also offer an easy access to the conference center.
How to get to Awaji Yumebutai
Please also refer to Access map.
Public Transportation Guide to Yumebutai Bus STOP
- From SHINKOBE/SANNOMIYA station
- From MAIKO Station
- 30 min. from Kobe (Sannomiya) - 30 km
- 60 min. from Osaka (Umeda) - 60 km
- 90 min. from Kansai International Airport - 100 km
- 50 min. from Osaka International Airport - 75km
- 45 min. from Kobe Airport - 45 km
From April 1st, 2014, the toll rate of Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge for ETC was discounted to JPN900 for regular vehicle or JPN750 for light motor vehicle. Please refer to the information of the new toll rate (in Japanese) for details.
Restaurants in the conference site
- Open: 10:30-15:00(LO 14:30), 17:00-21:00(LO 20:30)
- Open 365 days
- Seats: 90(table), 40(zashiki)
- Open: 11:30-15:00(LO 14:30), 17:00-21:30(LO 20:30)
- Close on Tue.
- Seats: 100(table)
- Open: 11:30-15:00(LO 14:30)
- Close on Wed.
- Seats: 68(table, 2F), 14(zashiki)
And also, there are some restaurants in The Westin Hotel Awaji Island.