ISCIE/ASME 2014 International Symposium on Flexible Automation(ISFA2014)
The symposium, sponsored by ASME and ISCIE, was initiated in 1986 and the title "Flexible Automation" was selected as a general term referring to automation technologies essential to meet the increasing requirements of modern manufacturing. While many of these requirements were identified over more than two decades ago, such as flexibility, intelligence, leadtime reduction, and lean manufacturing, they still pose major challenges. In addition, requirements have broadened the research agenda in flexible automation. ISFA 2014 conference in Awaji-Island will focus on "Green Innovation in Flexible Automation“, and try to inspire sustainable flexible automation under renewable energy environment.
- NEW The room of Closing Ceremony is changed to Reception Hall B
- Registration desk will be opened at 16:00 on July 13 and again at 8:30 on July 14.
- Symposium Program(tentative) was updated.
Paper Submission Deadline Review Completed Paper Acceptance Notification Camera-ready Manuscript Submission Deadline
- The Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers (ISCIE)
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)